Conservation Clicks - 3

I have been nominated for Quote Challenge by my blogger friend Moon Roy. She is a Web Content Writer and a passionate blogger. She writes at various topics ranging from lifestyle, travel tales, personal stories and also clicks some awesome pictures. Follow her at Footloose Forever.

Here goes my quote challenge for day 1. This is the quote I use not only in my lectures and classes but also in my personal life. Strongest quote ever!


This photo has been taken at Kodaikanal, where a women cleans the soon-to-be polluted lake (One of the famous tourist attraction). The best part is, she does it at her own will. She is neither a corporation employee nor has been asked to clean the lake. Let us follow her footsteps... 


Environmental Conservation

Rules for the challenge

  • Post your three favourite quotes, one on each day for three consecutive days. The quote could be from any book, author or your own quote.
  • Tag three other bloggers with each post to challenge them.
  • Thank the blogger who nominated you.
On my first day, I tag my best blogger buddies. 

Ajai Pai (http://ajthedad.blogspot.in/)
Rohan Chaubey (http://www.rohanchaubey.com/)
Shetty Anirudh (http://shettyanirudh.blogspot.in/)

10 comments:

  1. Very profound & practical quote, Gowthama. Loved the background image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one GR... lovely image... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gowthama,

    Love the Gandhi's quote. I am sure the quote and the photograph would have inspired your readers.

    Gandhi has always been someone who I admire the most. His words are wise and immortal.

    That lady in the image sets an example for all of us. :)

    Thanks for nominating me for this challenge Gowthama. I will surely do it but I am unsure when because I am a bit busy with college and my upcoming e-book.

    Have a great week ahead.
    Rohan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see you here after a longtime Rohan. I know you are a busy man, you do it when you find time. But don't forget, I want see your quotes. I admire your quotes.

      This lady is really astonishing just like Gandhiji. And so this quote striked my mind.

      Delete
  4. Awesome pic to match the quote (waise I nominated you too for the quote challenge :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you Shweta for the nomination and compliments.

      Delete
  5. I love change... I love new things and places..So you know, this quote becomes my favorite too. :) If we want our situation to change we need to change ourselves first. Thank you for the quote and such a nice intro about me and my blog. Feels great! Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, change is a universal concept. Thing is it has to come from within, it shouldn't be forced. Thanks for the nice words Moon. Btw I love your blog.

      Delete

Delighted for stopping by Snap-O-meter... Your valuable suggestions are appreciated. Thanks a lot! Hope you visit again!

 
badge